We are glad to announce the
to be held at the
University of Zaragoza on 23 – 26 September 2014.
The 2014 edition will focus on the use of theoretical spectroscopy to describe complex systems in biology and nanoscience. It will bring together leading experts from different theoretical methods, experts on computational implementation and experimentalists to identify current shortcomings in theoretical description, discuss improved numerical algorithms and implementation strategies, and ultimately combine different approaches to take advantage of the strengths of each one.
- Neepa T. Maitra, CUNY, USA
- Xavier Blase, Institut Néel Grenoble, France
- Francoise Remacle, Université de Liège, Belgium
- Ivano Tavernelli, EPF Lausanne, Switzerland
- Joost VandeVondele, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Milagros Medina, BIFI, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Carlo Andrea Rozzi, CNR Nano Modena, Italy
- Ali Abedi, MPI Halle, Germany
Registration and abstract submission is open at the website
Abstract submission: 13thof June
Early bird registration: 14th of July
Alberto Castro – University of Zaragoza, Spain
Myrta Grüning – Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Nicole Helbig – Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
Zeila Zanolli – Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
Claudio Attaccalite – Institut Néel Grenoble, France
Download here the Conference Announcement poster (A3 format).